
Taylor and I decided to take a little road trip up to St. George for the 4th of July weekend. On Friday the fourth, we went to the Sound of Music at the Tuacahn Theater, the theater is outside, built into the side of the canyon. The show was great, and we were very impressed with the actors. After The Sound of Music was over – the theater put on a firework show.
Saturday was started by eating at one of my favorite breakfast restaurants – Cracker Barrel! During the day, we enjoyed a little St. George church history sight seeing, shopp
ing, and swimming. Taylor brought our RC cars which we took to a dirt lot and ran around. I accidentally let one of the cars go out of range from the controller and it just kept going, Taylor was a good sport about running a mile to retrieve the car. That night we enjoyed the most amazing Thai/Sushi restaurant. We also got some practice using Taylor’s new camera lens.

5 comments:
FURNITURE EXTRAVAGANZA!!! I'm stoked!!! See you on Wednesday.
Man, I need an RC car.
Looks like fun!!
Yay Sarah!! I didn't even know you were preggers, congratulations!!!
I am also pregnant with a little girl! My husband and I are super excited about this new addition to come. My due date is Dec. 3rd, but Thanksgiving would be a nice time to have her. :) Of course I have no control over this, but that would be nice, right? We are naming our little girl Isabella Evaline, and I can't wait to have my shower in October. I will send you the invite to view my blog. :)
DUDE! I have to read in your brothers blog that you had your kid!? Are you SERIOUS!?!?! Congrats to both of you, life will never be the same again. It's a good thing despite the fact that for a few years, you will have much less sleep.
Post a Comment