I decided that I needed a hair change, so I decided to go dark, something I have never done before. I love the color. I was shocked when I saw it, and I still take a double take when I look in the mirror. Taylor was shocked too! He was so cute Saturday afternoon - I would just catch him smiling at me, as he was looking at my hair. I am sure in the next year I will go back lighter, but for now its a fun change.


3 comments:
I love it!!! It suits you, chica. Very pretty.
Although I may not recognize you if I saw you on the street. Just so you know.
I think you are beautiful with your dark hair! That is the beauty of being a woman--you can do whatever you want with your hair..Sandy C
SO cute! Need I say more??
Post a Comment