
Heidi had her four month check up the other day and she is now 15 pounds! She is our little chunky monkey! Her doctor said she could start eating cereals, but I said we would probably wait until at least 6 months, because she is obviously thriving! Anyways, yesterday we were out to lunch with Taylor and I was eating a bowl of ice cream and Heidi was sitting on my lap and every time I brought the spoon to my mouth - she opened her month, so we gave her a little and she enjoyed it! So we figured she is probably ready for cereal at least.
4 comments:
I want to eat her!!
She is SO cute! She has passed up Toir on weight! We knew it wouldn't take long..lol!
Ha--I love her smiles. What a cute girl.
She is so photogenic. She is growing too fast and grandma is sadly missing out.
Post a Comment