Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Summer Break

Three weeks ago Hannah came to visit us in Vegas. We had a lot of fun playing downtown, at the pool, Hoover Dam, a little shopping, and a short trip to St. George to see Annie at Tuacahn Theater.






Heidi and I flew back to PA with Hannah, and we have had a blast playing with Grandma, Grandpa, Frankie and Morgan (and Bella), Hannah, and visiting Dan at Dutch Wonderland. Dan is in a high diving show, and it was fun to see him act and dive.





We have also had a lot of fun visiting with friends and family, shopping, going to New York and seeing Little Mermaid on Broadway, swimming, and hanging out. We sure miss Taylor and wish he could have skipped work to come play with us back East!

2 comments:

Kennedy said...

Thanks for the comment! I will give you a call next week and we can set up some VT times. I have a bunch of family down here this weekend and so I will be entertaining all weekend! I hope your trip(s) was a good one!

Talise said...

you have been busy!! i love your pictures! heidi is just growing up so fast!!