Sunday, January 30, 2011

Twins Update



I am currently 32 weeks pregnant and we hope to get to at least 36 weeks before the babies come. Last week my belly measured 42 weeks! (Its huge - and sadly I have grown out of almost all of my maternity clothes.)
This pregnancy has been a lot harder, and I recently got put on modified bed rest - good news is Taylor has been an excellent house wife, and we have great family and friends that have had Heidi over to play so I can rest! This last Friday night we had a big scare when I was having contractions 3 -4 minutes apart for many hours - but we made it to the hospital where they were able to stop them and hope to get some more time before they come. We are so excited for their soon arrival and are so thankful everyday they stay inside.
Many have asked their names -
Baby Girl - Harper Alexis
Baby Boy - Hunter Alexander
Heidi knows there are two babies inside my tummy but I don't think she realizes they will be coming to stay soon. She has liked all my doctor appointments because she gets to go play with friends! She loves to come over and kiss my belly and she will kiss it twice for both babies!

3 comments:

Cami said...

You're amazing! Hang in there!

KevandChels said...

oh man-sounds rough! wish we were closer to help! love the cute names you picked!

Unknown said...

Good luck. You look great! A boy and a girl...how exciting