Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Red Dress and Baby Poo

Yesterday for Valentine's Day we went downtown to the Belliago, looked at the flowers and fountains, and had a romantic lunch; we also did a little shopping. We found the sweetest little red baby dress for Heidi. I am a sucker for baby dresses and bows! I was so excited to go to church and put baby Heidi in the dress.

This morning we were all looking really good; Heidi in her new dress, Daddy in his freshly pressed suit, and me in one of my favorite skirts. We were even a few minutes early to church. Long story short - we didn't make it very long at church - when Heidi decides to poo all over her new red dress and all over my black skirt. (Why isn't there a diaper that combats diaper explosions?) I didn't realize it until I stood up and looked down to find poo all over us. I tried wiping it off of us to the point were you couldn't see the poo anymore - but when I went to find Taylor in Sunday School - he could smell it! So after deciding to just throw out her new tights, we decided it best to go home then to have people wondering what the smell was coming from our pew.


4 comments:

JT said...

Pampers and duct tape, works every time!

Debbie said...

I have a ton of DEPENDS left over from Grandma! Been wondering what to do with them. :) She always wore TWO!

Mandi Napoleon said...

That was so sweet of her! usually when that happens I find moving to the next size diaper helps.. not always though. I wish I could tell you that it won't happen again... but that would just be silly!

Unknown said...

adorable! Hope you are happy.