Monday, February 23, 2009

Taylor's New Car

We purchased a new car for Taylor on Saturday, a Nissan Altima 3.5 SL. It has all the new fun features like the keyless start, Xeon lights, and heated seats (for the one month out of the year that its cold in Vegas).

I am just happy that Taylor now has a car that can comfortable fit baby Heidi's car seat. His last car was a great bachelor car - but not a family car! I love the way the leather smells in this new car.

We traded in both cars because next week Heidi and I are flying back east to my parents and driving back with a very sweet mini van they gave us. (Yes, I will now be a soccer mom, but hey a free car works for me!)

Baby Heidi will be a very well traveled five month old. She has already been on many plane rides, and good thing she likes her car seat because she will be in it for a long time! Anyways, Baby Heidi and I will be taking many more walks this weeks because we are carless until we fly back to Philly.

1 comment:

Kev and Chels said...

Sweet! A free minivan? We're hoping to head to CT for our first year of residency so I was thinking that would be fun cause maybe we would see you more!